The new NETGEAR DOCSIS® 3.0 AC1900 Voice
Gateway with MoCA 2.0 (C7000BMX), gives service
providers the ultimate MoCA experience for their
subscribers with Beamforming+ for a better, stronger
connection and incredibly fast streaming and gaming
with minimized buffering and interruptions.
The NETGEAR C7000BMX raises the bar with its
incredibly fast WiFi giving service provider’s subscribers
the power to connect to all of their smartphones,
tablets and mobile devices faster than ever before.
Built-in NETGEAR genie® offers end-users complete
access and management of their home network,
resulting in fewer technical support calls. NETGEAR
Enhanced Support Tools offer easy troubleshooting for
cable operators providing unprecedented visibility and
diagnostic tools to ensure carrier-grade voice services.
Use your existing electrical wiring to extend your Internet access to any room in your house. Just plug the Powerline 1000 + Extra Outlet into any electrical outlet then plug in your new network connection. It’s that easy. With 1000 Mbps speed, the Powerline 1000 adapter is perfect for connecting smart TVs, streaming players, and game consoles. Plus, the extra outlet provides power for additional devices.
- Next Generation Powerline: Extremely fast speed – up to 2000Mbps.
- Reliable Network: Connect multiple adapters to expand your wired network reliably.
- Latest Technology: Multiple data streams (MIMO) offer improved coverage and speed.
- Plug-and-play: Set up in minutes, no need to configure or install software.
- Noise-filtered Power Outlet: Provides an extra outlet and improves the overall Powerline network performance.
- Push-and-Secure: Encrypts Powerline network connections with the touch of a button
Move around with your mobile devices and keep them connected by giving your existing WiFi coverage a boost. This small, easy-to-install wall-plug WiFi range extender also creates new WiFi connectivity for up to 1 wired device like a Smart TV, Blu-ray player or game console.
Netgear, Inc Manufacturer Part Number: WN2500RP-100NAS Brand Name: Netgear Product Model: WN2500RP Product Name: WN2500RP Wireless Range Extender Marketing Information: The NETGEAR Universal Dual Band WiFi Range Extender, 4-port WiFi Adapter extends dual band WiFi coverage for your wireless home office or home theater network. It works with any standard router or gateway and enables a better WiFi connection for laptops, home theater devices, smartphones and more. Product Type: Wireless Range Extender Technical Information Wi-Fi Standard: IEEE 802.11n ISM Band: Yes UNII Band: Yes ISM Maximum Frequency: 2.40 GHz UNII Maximum Frequency: 5 GHz Wireless Transmission Speed: 600 Mbps Interfaces/Ports Ethernet Port: Yes Fast Ethernet Port: Yes Gigabit Ethernet Port: No 10Gigabit Ethernet Port: No Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4 Physical Characteristics Form Factor: Desktop Height: 1.2 Width: 8.8 Depth: 6.0 Weight (Approximate): 13.00 oz Miscellaneous Package Contents: WN2500RP Wireless Range Extender Power Adapter Installation Guide Green Compliant
AC1200 EX6200 Overview
- xtend existing Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home
- 700mW high-power design
- Dual band Wi-Fi up to 1200Mbps
- Dual core processor
- Get network status overview
- Check Wi-Fi signal strength
Nighthawk® X4S Tri-band WiFi Range Extender with Patented FastLane3™Technology boosts your home’s WiFi so you can now high speed Internet everywhere in your home. Unlike other extenders, the Nighthawk X4S keeps the same WiFi name and password you already have so you’ll enjoy seamless WiFi like never before. Go room-to-room while streaming video or on a video call without interruption or needing to restart. FastLane3 technology delivers up to 100% performance boost compared to typical extenders by creating a dedicated wireless link to your WiFi. Nighthawk Mesh technology powers the Nighthawk X4S to boost your existing WiFi with high-performance, seamless WiFi at the push of a button.
- Extreme AC3000 Wi-Fi Speeds – Combined speeds up to 3 Gbps
- Smart roaming – Connects your mobile devices to the best available Wi-Fi
- Fastlane3 technology – Creates a Dedicated Wi-Fi Link to router to avoid cutting the extended Wi-Fi bandwidth in half
- MU-MIMO – Enables simultaneous streaming of data to multiple devices
- Four Gigabit ports – Connect wired devices like smart TVs and game consoles
NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Wi-Fi USB 3.0 adapter wirelessly connects your laptop or desktop computer to the next-gen 802.11ac technology with Wi-Fi speeds up to 1.9Gbps. Connect the adapter to a USB 3.0 port for fast and efficient data transfer online lag-free gaming and HD streaming at home or on the go. Compatible with next generation Wi-Fi devices and compatible with 802.11ac/n and all legacy Wi-Fi devices. Powerful antennas with Beamforming+ technology boosts speed range and reliability of Wi-Fi connections. This adapter includes a magnetic cradle for an easy mount on a metal surface. Connect to your router’s Wi-Fi network with Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS). NETGEAR genie app makes installation almost effortless. Genie also allows you to easily monitor connect and control your home network
- Crystal clear video anywhere in the home
- Installs in minutes using Push’N’Connect technology with WPS
- Comprehensive whole home coverage with superior dual-band WiFi
- Maintains a complete video record even through power outages
- Move cameras on-the-fly to nearly any location within the home to monitor activities or events
- Multiple power management modes to maximize battery life without missing an event
Internal Video Storage (optional Micro SD card)
- No loss of video, even if the connection to the network is compromised. The camera stores the video and automatically syncs up with remote storage solutions, when the network becomes available.
The R7000 Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Wi-Fi Router from Netgear uses a dual core 1GHz processor and AC1900 Wi-Fi technology to deliver speed and performance that’s perfect for gaming and streaming HD video. It supports both 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz wireless frequencies, providing up to 1900 Mbps (600 on the 2.4 GHz band and 1300 on the 5.0 GHz band) data transfer rates